H&H Environmental is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company located at 146 Halstead Street in Rochester, NY. H&H Environmental is an experienced environmental chamber service provider specializing in Calibration, Service and Installation of Environmental Chambers, Cascade Refrigeration Systems, Halt/Hass Chambers, Low and Ultra-Low Temperature Refrigeration Systems. We are fully equipped to provide minor and major repairs and NIST Traceable Calibration services for all sensitive environmental test equipment.
REPAIR BEFORE FAILURE PROGRAM (RBF)
RBF is a true proactive periodic preventative maintenance and repair program. This program is designed to obtain critical operational information in regards to chamber performance. This monitoring system catches problems and allows repair scheduling before they become failures. This program greatly reduces unscheduled downtime and addresses the customer's requirements for critical processes. A detailed service report of action items is issued after the periodic maintenance is completed and required repairs are scheduled based on a three Tier priority level. This allows the customer to address the immediate need and schedule most repairs based on their production/engineering schedule. The customer controls the downtime.
General Services Provided:
• Preventative Maintenance: Specific programs implemented to meet customer requirements.
• Calibrations: Programmers, Controllers, Chart Recorders, R.H. sensors and Product savers.
• Repairs: Temperature and Humidity chambers, Industrial ovens, Walk-ins & Steady-state chambers.
• Halt/Hass Chambers: Installation, Set-up, Profile Programming, maintenance and repair.
• Custom chambers manufactured to customer specific specifications. Considering location specific limitations (floor space, available power national and international, product accessibility and fixture placement). We will work with the customer to overcome any limitation of currently available equipment.
• Refrigerant Retrofits: CFC and HCFC refrigerants to environmentally safe HFC's
• Start-ups: New, existing, used, and relocated equipment.
• Programmer Up-grades: Analog to PID and wet/dry bulb to solid-state conversions.
• Instrument Installation: Chart recorders, R.H monitors, Air-dryers and DI water systems.
• Chamber Reconditioning: Complete equipment overhauls and porthole installations.
• Spare equipment/parts inventory: Develop lists and acquire OEM parts for customer inventory.
• Hours available: Emergency and scheduled routine service 24/7.